Monday, June 28, 2010

Wow! My Very Own Blog!

I've never had a blog before. I'm really not sure what to do with it. The dreamer in me says I'll be out here posting bits and pieces about my life every day, but the realist in me knows that I may do that for a while, but will probably grow bored with it all and lose total interest in it. I never wrote in my diary as a young girl either.

I do like to write. It's my preferred form of communication. I have a habit of saying things first and thinking about them later. Don't think that doesn't lead to lots of guilt trips. When I write, I can go back and edit out the things I didn't really want to say, add in what I've forgotten to write, and rephrase those initial statements that don't quite say what I meant to say.

Writing allows me to go on and on forever and ever about anything I want to say. God help anyone who reads this as it's a sign of what might evolve into a daily novel of nothingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment